Happy Friday, friends!
What piece of clothing in your wardrobe is most important to your well being? Well, pajamas, of course! Here are eight ways that pajamas bring on the good spirit…
1. You uniform for relaxation – slip on your PJs at the end of a loooong day, and watch your mood transform and your cares dissolve.
2. Fun prints! – pajamas invite in the free spirit and self expression. Monkeys…Bacon Enthusiasts…Sushi…and the list goes on…
3. Sleepovers – what’s a sleepover staying up late with your friends without your favorite fun PJs?
4. Family time – pajamas mean fun family time: movie nights, Netflix marathons, lazy breakfasts, holiday mornings…
5. Comfort – has there ever been and will there ever will be more comfortable clothes than pajamas?!
6. Pajama Days – lounging and relaxing ALL day in your jams. H-A-P-P-Y!
7. Fun songs – jammies inspire fun songs like this one!
8. Feeling like a kid again – pajamas have a way of bringing you right back to childhood. Especially our footies!
There you have it… If you think those pink gnome PJs are as cute as we do, click here for all the details!
Now over to you: how do your pajamas make YOU happy? Tell us below!