Of course, we all have at least one lovable Geek in our lives and sometimes finding the perfect gift can be challenging. Today, we are here to help. Here are our Top 10 “Gifts for Geeks.”
1. You must have one social media fan in your life…and when it is time to rest his/her internet weary head on something…voila…the perfect pillow. These gems are truly one of a kind, handmade by Craftsquatch. We all love unique gifts that capture a smile and these social media pillows do just that. 12″x12″ square and made of the softest fleece around. Grab yours today before they are gone into cyberspace!
Twitter Bird $28
RSS Icon $28
2. We think every Geek has quietly wished for his or her very own warm, snugly pair of Footie Pajamas. Perfect for video gaming, programming, reading, relaxing or just talking to Mom on Skype. Choose from a fabulous selection here for Geeks of all ages.
Red Fleece $48
Navy Plaid Flannel $44
3. We know Geeks love Tee Shirts with a sense of humor and we have just that in our full of fun Be As You Are collection.
Game Over $24
Call Me Text Me $24
4. It’s quite possible that your Geek has one or two foibles, quirks, dare we say dysfunctions? Our Inner Truth Journals might be just the thing for those late night scribbles.
My Dysfunctions Inner-Truth Journal $18
5. Is there anything nicer than a bright red snowman print flannel pajama for the holidays? We think not.
Red Snowman $52
6. After hours of computing or gaming, extreme hunger is inevitable and we have the perfect solution…Chocolate of course. Our Emergency Chocolate Bar is designed for “Immediate relief of Chocolate Cravings, Lovesickness, Exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety and Extreme Hunger.”
Emergency Chocolate $10
7. A little bit of Pinstripe can go a long way. Instead of going for the full Pinstripe Suit with polished tasseled loafers, we kind of like the simple Boxer. Made of fine Egyptian cotton, the boxer is a great look for lounging and doesn’t require much effort for your sometimes slightly disheveled Geek.
Pinstripe Boxer $19.99
8. We hate to stereotype but is it possible your favorite Geek might just have one or perhaps multiple furry, fluffy roomates who purr and enjoy a nice saucer of milk?
Sleeps With Cats Nightshirt $28
9. We know Geeks are generally task oriented and even a bit on the bossy side so again, we have the perfect Gift in the form of a List just for the Holidays. Our Things You Must Do For The Holidays Notepad includes these tasks: “Believe in Santa, Dress up the pets, Max out a credit card, Channel Martha, Wear a Santa Hat, Buy me Everything, Learn to Snowboard.” (Did we mention sometimes Geeks can be task oriented?)
Things You Must Do For The Holidays $8
10. When it’s 2 am and time for a little shut eye or even 3 pm and time for that power nap, the Midnight Mask is the perfect way to create solitude and reset those creative juices. We know Geeks have to step away from the keyboard, put down the controller, and close the book every now and then.
Midnight Mask $10