‘Tis the season for holiday stress! Months of cooking, shopping, family time, and out-of-town guests take a toll on everyone. Since we’re all jonesing for a little R&R after the holiday season, gifts that promote rest and relaxation are guaranteed to be appreciated. These are our top picks for thoughtful holiday gifts for everyone on your list.
10 Thoughtful Gifts for Everyone on Your List
1. Pajamas Fit for a Queen. Queen Bee pajama set by The Cat’s Pajamas is perfect for the queen in your life. This beautiful set is made from Pima cotton, which is premium long staple cotton. When it comes to cotton, the longer the fiber (staple), the softer the fabric. The set comes in three colors and would make a thoughtful, relaxing gift along with some loose leaf tea and a good book.
2. Something for Superdad. For your “biggest kid,” the man who makes them laugh the hardest, a pajama set that will bring a smile. This jogger set by Munki Munki comes in different colors and patterns and, best of all, comes with a pint-sized version so he can match his favorite little buddy. Throw in a luxe shave kit to give him a little “me” time.
3. A Little Fun for the College Kid. Is your college-aged kiddo wiped out from Finals and the holiday crunch at their internship? Let them kick back on the couch (in between shoveling the driveway) with this fun union suit by Boxercraft. Pizza and fries are totally optional.
4. For the Future Paleontologist. Do you have a little one in your house with a bad case of dino fever? Preschool is hard. Let their imaginations run wild before bedtime with this super playful dinosaur onesie by Big Feet.
5. A Spa Day for the Workaholic. We all have a friend or family member who gets caught up in “all work and no play.” Encourage them to take a break with one of our customer favorites, the Kashwere robe — once featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things. It is an ultra plush robe that can be worn year-round. Pair with a salt scrub and a face mask to encourage rest and relaxation.
6. Relaxation for Everyone. Let’s be honest: the best part of the day is when you have finished your obligations at work and home and can “slip into something more comfortable” — for us, that something is pajama pants. Everyone appreciates a cozy pair of classic flannel pajama pants. Unisex plaid pajama pants from Boxercraft offer the pattern in every color combination. Give with a mug and hot chocolate to promote quality time with the couch.
7. For the Early Riser. Some of us are morning people and some of us have to wake up in the wee hours to start our day, for a workout, an early shift, or a long commute. During the winter months, those early risers are stepping out of bed and into a cold, dark house. Brighten up their mornings with a pound of quality coffee and these cheerful ‘Fuzzy Friends’ slippers by Aroma Home, with a menagerie of playful characters.
8. Even the Wild Ones Need a Nap. This is a gift for our friends who burn the midnight oil, who live by “work hard, play hard,” who are the first on the dancefloor when they’re not skydiving or mountain climbing. These cowboy pajama pants from The Cat’s Pajamas are perfect for the wild ones with restless hearts. Pair with a nice set of lowball glasses or their favorite spirit.
9. For the Animal Lover. Whether they’re dog people or cat people, The Cat’s Pajamas has a pajama set for the “fur mom” in your life. Caring for pets is a lot of responsibility. Acknowledge their love and their dedication with a gift they can use while snuggling their best friends on the couch. Throw in their furry friend’s favorite treat for a thoughtful, heartwarming gift they’ll love.
10. Kick Back with the Whole Family. These adorable ‘Don’t Moose with Me’ Flapjack Pajamas come in sizes for the whole family. Give the give of matching family pajamas. They’re perfect for fun family holiday photos and ideal for lazy movie marathons into the New Year.
We hope you enjoyed this list! For more gift ideas, family recipes, and inspiration for family fun this holiday season, visit The Pajama Company blog at thepajamacompany.com/blog.