1. Hot Chocolate – When the temps get chilly, it’s the perfect excuse to enjoy a decadent cup of hot chocolate.
2. Scarves! – Cooler weather means wrapping up in your favorite scarf before you head out. We think stripes and plaids rule!
3. Reading by the fire – It’s that season again: Light a fire and get snuggly under the blankets with a good book and a latte.
5. Be a couch potato – We love cooler weather because it’s even more of an excuse to relax on the couch in our jammies. Movie marathon? Pizza delivery? Netflix binge-watch? Mac and cheese and popcorn? Bring it on!
6. Cozy Sweaters – Time to break out our coziest sweaters. And what the heck, shop for a few new ones. Need we say more?
7. Fall Hikes – Fall weather is perfect for getting bundled up, taking the family out, and exploring the trails. Then come back home and warm up with a hot toddy. #perfectday
Image via Padurariu Alexandru
We’re so excited – we’ve got TONS of new pajamas in matching styles for the whole family, just in time for the upcoming holiday season!
Four of our PJ brands, the beautiful Bedhead, cozy footies from Big Feet & Lazy One, and vintage-inspired FlapJacks – come in sizes to fit your family. Check out the entire Matching Family Pajamas Collection here!
Kids love to have PJs that match Mom and Dad. It’s also fun to make it a family tradition to hang out in your matching pajamas on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Who knows, you could get inspired like the internet-famous Holderness family, and create a dancing family Christmas card clad in your matching jammies?!
We think creating a costume out of pajamas is one of the best ways to enjoy Halloween.
Well, because whether your going to a party, trick-or-treating, or giving out candy at your door, you get to be dressed up for the occasion while still warm and cozy. Sounds good, right? Think about it – how many costumes have you worn that were uncomfortable or left you freezing cold?
We also love pajama costumes because you can either use PJs you already have, or buy a new pair that you can accessorize and wear for Halloween, and then wear as pajamas later. How great is that?!
We have SO MANY fun costume ideas for you! Check out our round up here:
Psst…Loving our brand new leopard plush footie in the photo? Get it here!
Use any of these ideas? Have you created your own pajama costumes? We want to hear about it! Tell us in the comments below or send us a photo at firstname.lastname@example.org.