Now that the holidays are over and winter is in full force – with colder temps and shorter days – it can be easy to feel a bit cooped up and even a little down.
And although we admit we dream of tropical beaches from time to time, we’re also loving winter!
Why? Here are 10 things we are appreciating about the cold season…
2. New Snowfall. There’s just something magical in the the beauty of new fallen snow.
3. Hats & Boots. Come on now, we know you wait all year to show off your fun new hats and cool new boots!
4. Hot Chocolate. Liquid creamy chocolate goodness…mmmm…
5. Flannel Pajamas & Fuzzy Slippers. Super duper comfy, cute, cozy!
6. Comfort Food. Warm and delicious food that sticks to your ribs.
7. Snow Days! Who doesn’t love an unexpected day off to play in the snow?
8. Skiing. Time to enjoy the crisp mountain air!
9. Snowmen. We love their happy homemade spirits!
10. Lounging by the Fire. Pure relaxation and the perfect end to a winter day.
Now doesn’t that make you feel better? We want to hear what you love about winter…tell us in the comments below!